Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going Green Dilema

Since we have a baby who loves to poop at an explosive (no exaggeration) speed this inevitably causes said poop to find its way out of the diaper, causing a new change of clothes and a pile of dirty ones soaking in the sink with Shout. Well we've worked our way through one bottle of Shout and while shopping for a replacement I decided to 'go a little green' and opted for the Nature's Way bottle (Shout's green, all-natural brand). So far, every onsie I've soaked in NW has come out of the dryer with the stain still present! What the crap --literally! I have tried to do my part for the environment but it just doesn't do as good a job as the chemically enhanced product! So I'm going back to Shout with the resolution that all-natural cleaning products just don't make the cut in my house.
...Here are some recent pics of Loggy...poop free!

No comments: