Sunday, October 12, 2008

7 things tag...

7 Things I plan to do before I die: 1. become a mother 2. serve a mission with my baby 3. finish school and someday become a PA (physician's assistant) 4. learn to speak Italian and spend 1 month touring Italy 5. spread love and joy 6. live closer to family 7. write daily in my journal 7 things I do now: 1. work as HR Coordinator for a cable company 2. attend school to become a nurse 3. miss my family and friends in AZ 4. craft 5. enjoy spending time at home with Dan and Diesel 6. run and hike 7. study the scriptures 7 Things I can't do: 1. whistle... I used to be able to but somehow the whistle broke 2. get rid of this cold 3. run a 10k, yet 4. be everywhere I want to be 5. a pull-up, lack of upper body strength I guess 6. a back flip on a trampoline 7. freeze time 7 things that attract me to my spouse: 1. He's super sweet 2. His beautiful big blue eyes 3. He never hesitates to pay me a compliment or tell me he loves me 4. He's a great example to me 6. He'll be the best dad EVER someday, besides you Dad! 7. He works hard for our family 7 Celebrities I like: 1. Kate Hudson (favorite!) 2. Matthew McConaughey 3. Bonnie Hunt 4. Steven Tyler 5. Tina Fey 6. Sandra Bullock 7. Dierks Bentley 7 of my favorite foods 1. fruit 2. fruit snacks, yum 3. pasta 4. bagel with strawberry cream cheese 5. mashed potatoes 6. salmon 7. ice cream I invite to do this: 1. Shenna 2. Valeri 3. Becky 4. Cammie 5. Sophia 6. Aunt Kristie

2 comments:

Jessica said...

never knew you couldn't whistle! can't wait to see you this week!

Cute But Dorky said...

Gosh, I miss you guys!