Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a blast with Eric, Becky, and Joshua over Labor Day weekend. This is one of our favorite times of the year in Colorado Springs. We enjoyed going out to breakfast before attending the first Air Force football game of the season, which they won! We went to a movie, shopping, the Hot Air Balloon Festival, the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Garden of the Gods, and Boulder... and all within a short timeframe of 3 days. Josh is the most adorable baby, and so good too! The weather was perfect and we shared many laughs... mostly at Eric's expense (thanks Eric!). We can't wait to see them again!

6 comments:

Valeri said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Your nephew is adorable.

Jessica said...

Who's the guy in the AF hat?!? Holy hair man!!

Shayla said...

Hey Stefani! I found your blog through kind of a long trail, but so happy I did! When did you and the hubby move to Colorado?? Looks like you're doing great!! Love to hear from you!

Aubrey said...

Stef! Holy Cow its been FOREVER since I last talked with you. I think the last time I talked to you was a few years ago. I found your blog through the facebook trail... you should join! :) I love seeing what you're up to. You look BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your short hair! I can't wait to hear from you. Take care!

Stef said...

Oh my goodness! What a surprise! It's so good to hear from you Shayla and Aubrey!! I'll have to visit your blogs and see what you've been up to. Glad you found me!

Anonymous said...

hey great website
i found it under my name though u should really fix that jk, jk
hope u guys r having a good time and i can't wait to see u whenev
k ttyl bye!!! Luv u <<<<<3333333333
ur cous whose prez in ny (Danny)
P.S. Call me!!!!