Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

To celebrate Valentine's this year I would like to share all the things I LOVE!
1) Daniel - He is my lover and my best friend, it doesn't get any better than that!
2) Diesel - Our sweet little boy who is always so eager to share his love with us!
3) Family: Mom, Dad, Sisters, Brothers, grandparents, nieces, nephews... all of them!
4) The Gospel: my scriptures, temples, eternal families and all that good stuff!
5) Friends
6) Reading
7) Yoga
8) Pedicures
9) Rumbi Island Grill - the Carribbean Chicken Salad, YUM!
10) Fishing - There's just something about catching a fish. It's probably genetic, thanks Dad!
11) Traveling - Someday we'll go to Italy.... someday!
12) Running - Well working out in general, but running is a staple!
13) Seasons - I'm so glad we can enjoy all 4 seasons now, instead of just summer!
14) Aerosmith - I know mom and dad never understood why, and frankly, netither do I.
15) Scrapbooking
16) Old movies and music - From Audrey Hepburn to Bing Crosby. Man I wish I could live back then!
17) Dancing - Dan thinks I'm crazy, but I actually miss church youth dances. Now I make a fool out of myself in the kitchen, grocery stores, and anywhere else I can bust a move!
18) Bargains - I am a bargain shopper, just ask Dan, if it's $5 it's mine!
19) Kate Hudson - my favorite actress. I love her fun, carefree nature, and she's just so cute!
20) The Beach - whether it's the Pacific or Atlantic Coast, I love the beach!
21) Ice Cream - Dreyers Cookies 'n Cream & Breyer's Black Rasberry Chocolate are my favorites!
22) Noah - Okay, I know I already said my family, but Noah is an exception. I love it when he calls me, almost every day, and is sure to say something that will make me laugh!
23) Pictures - I love to take pictures, maybe someday I'll take a photography class.
24) Singing to the Radio - especially when I know the words!
25) Anatomy - I think that everyone would take better care of their bodies if they understood how they worked.
26) Babies/kids - I can't wait until we're blessed with one of our own so I can stop clinging to everyone elses!!
... there is a lot more, which would take me all night, so I think I'll end here. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and we love you!

6 comments:

Valeri said...

Wow, it's scary how alike we are, Stefani. I loved that.. thanks for sharing. The pictures were great too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jessica said...

Great post! And we love you guys too! I love that picture of us! I was just scrapbooking on Sunday and was wishing you were here to scrapbook with me!

bzstampin said...

Wonderful, I love the way you put it all together. We love you tons!!!!!!!! Mom

Allison said...

cute post! i miss dancing with you in black unitards :)

Stef said...

Yes, the black unitards were very flattering! It was especially fun once we had a little ginger ale!

Unknown said...

What the heck!??? Noah is #22? That's it, you're never seeing him again, you obviously don't appreciate him.

:)just kidding